Tuesday 25 October 2011

Deeper research into the story behind my idea.

I decided to talk to my friend more about her personal experience, the more I knew about her childhood, the more I could put myself in her position and hopefully have a more believabe outcome. She spoke about how her mother used to abuse her due to alcohol and she'd had this sort of childhood every since she was born so never knew any different, it wasn't until she grew up she realised out wrong it was. Something intresting which she said was 'I was the china doll in my family....'
     This was the exact inspiration I needed without even asking her about my idea about toys, the term china doll, to her, meant that she was treated like a doll and not like a child. The china doll idea immediately inspired me with lots of ideas in which I could do further research into.

No comments:

Post a Comment